1. No overtime periods will be played for Preliminary games.
2. Each team will be awarded three points for a win, one point for a tie, and no points for a loss.
3. In the event of ties in the group standing, the following procedure will determine the group winner:
4. Team with the most points won.
5. Winner of the game played between the tied teams. (If three or more teams are tied for the group lead, Step 2 is by-passed, go to Step 3).
6. Highest number of total NET goals (goal differential). Maximum goal differential per game is three (3).
7. Fewer total goals allowed.
8. KICKS from the Mark
Finals Championship games:
1. Ties at the end of regulation will result in two 5-minute overtiime periods being played with a 1 minute break inbetween.
2. KICKS from the Mark ELIMINATION (FIFA laws): When Final matches are still tied after overtime the FIFA laws of the game for KICKS from the Mark apply.